||AJ-PX270 series Software (Firmware) Update Data
||Oct. 30, 2018
||AJ-PX270 series, AJ-PX298MC, AJ-PX285MC
|VSI5951AB / 49.9MByte
||Copyright © Panasonic Corporation
||All Rights Reserved
||This software is update data for the applicable model above.
- QoS streaming with the TVU Networks Streaming Receiver is supported.
(The latest version of TVU Streaming Receiver is supported.)
- To generate the Profile for TVU, please
use the latest version of gP2 Network Settingh PC software.@
- (For Australian Market) The camera cannot connect to Wi-Fi using
D-Link DWA-171. This problem is fixed.
The Channel Plan register (destination market info) of the latest dongle
- (For U.S. Market) The camera cannot connect to LTE using Verizon
USB730L. This problem is fixed.
The Network I/F of the latest dongle
- A connection failure occurs when Start and Stop are repeated
via P2SS in Local streaming. This problem is fixed.
|Copy the update file of the Software (Firmware) to an SD
Software can be updated using this SD memory card.
refer to the procedure in the site.(Printing out of the procedure is recommended.)