||AG-CX350 series Firmware Update Data
||Oct. 31, 2019
||AG-CX350 series, AG-CX200MC
|DV91000240G/ 41.7 MByte
Time for Update Approx. 5min
||Copyright © Panasonic Corporation
||All Rights Reserved
||This software is update data for the applicable model above.
- New 4K codec and conventional P2HD format recording are supported.
(*AG-CX200MC does not support HEVC LongGOP100M, P2 MXF and AVC-ULTRA codec.)
- HEVC LongGOP 100M (MOV)
- P2HD AVC-ULTRA(P2 MXF) *Intra422, LongG
- 4ch audio recording is supported when you use MOV or P2 MXF
- Multicast is supported when you use RTSP streaming or NDI|HX
networks.You can use multiple ports (PC, switcher or application
software) to receive a single streaming that is distributed by a
- You can use CX ROP application software and NDI|HX simultaneously.
- ADAPTIVE MATRIX menu is added.You set this menu to gONh so that
the color is not saturated with strong blue LED.
- The function is improved at operating a USER SW so that a message
is displayed at changing the settings. For example, you can see
that the setting of LCD VF is changed from SDR to HDR.
- (AJ-UPX360MC and AG-CX200MC only)
The initial value of the scene file menu
is changed to gSPARKh as in AJ-PX298MC. To enable this setting,
you need to initialize the menu after the update.
- There is a problem that a center position mark is not strictly
center of VF image when you use an expanded view of focus assist
function. This problem is fixed.
- There is a problem that DRS ON setting is not reflected on when
you change the LCD monitor image from the thumbnails to the camera
image. This problem is fixed.
- The zoom function may not work if you rotate the zoom ring frequently
and press the zoom button again and again. This problem is fixed.
- Quality of image with low bit rate IP streaming is improved.
- Quality of audio with RTSP/RTMP streaming is improved.
|History of release note
|Copy the update file of the Software (Firmware) to an SD
Software can be updated using this SD memory card.
refer to the procedure in the site.(Printing out of the procedure is recommended.)