auto tracking software
Panasonic does not collect,
store nor share within the organization any personal
information including pictures of targeted people
in the auto tracking software. Information registered
in the auto tracking software are stored only in
the environments (PCs/servers) where the software
is installed and cannot be stored elsewhere.
- April , 2021
- Ver.5.1.7 (64bit version only)
- 1. Auto Zoom adjustment function has been added.
The function will work to keep the size of the subject constant.
* This function cannot be used with the AW-UE4.
- 2. The operability has been improved. You can set the time from when the human body is no longer detected until it is judged as "Lost".
- 3. Bird's-eye view camera linkage function has been added.
By linking a wide-angle camera as a bird's-eye view camera, the stability of the automatic tracking function is improved.
If the tracking camera loses its target, bird's-eye view camera support makes it easier to rediscover the tracking subject.
* Only Panasonic PTZ cameras that support this software can be used as a wide-angle camera.
The AW-UE4 cannot be used as a tracking camera.
This function does not use face recognition for tracking.
- History of release note
- December 25, 2020
- Ver.5.0.7 (64bit version only)
- 1. Tracking accuracy has been improved when
tracking people who cross.
- 2. Automatic connection function has been
- 3. The function to specify the area to start
tracking has been added.
- 4. The function to start tracking without
using face authentication has been added.
- 5. The function to export / import setting
data has been added.
- 6. Supports connection with a PC whose IP
Address setting is DHCP.
- 7. The setting to save the Tracking state
has been added.
- 8. A button has been added to enable
/ disable UI operations on the Main screen /
- 9. It has been improved so that related
files can be deleted when uninstalling.
- November 16, 2020
- Ver.4.5.5 (64bit version only)
1. Due to Verup, the external control API may
not work correctly. This issue has been fixed.
2. When the connected camera is restarted,
the position of the camera might be reset. The
specificatoin regarding as the camera position
has been modified so that the setting "Operation
after connection" of application are prioritized.
3. When the auto-tracking server is restarted,
the setting information was not saved. This
issue has been improved.
4. The screen may
shake up and down when the tracking target comes
to the edge of the image with AW-UE4. This issue
has been fixed.
5. There was a problem which
the image do not turn off even when AW-HE40
turn in Standby mode. This issue has been fixed.
- August 21, 2020
- Ver.4.5.4 (64bit version only)
- • AW-UE100 is added
to the supported cameras.
- • AW-UE100 Crop adjustment
function by Zoom operation has been added.
- • The GUI has been
improved.(Master/Slave screen have be changed
to Main/Sub screen.)
- March 5, 2020
- Ver.4.5 (64bit version only)
- AW-UE150 Crop mode tracking function is
- Supports AW-UE4. In addition, security features
have been improved and operability has been
- System Recommended
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- GPU Toolkit: CUDA Ver10.1
- Crop Mode Tracking Function: AW-UE150 firmware
Ver. 2.28 or higer
- August 30, 2019
- Ver.4.3.8 Standalone 64bit version
- There is a problem that the software does
not run when AW-SF100 (version 4.3.7) is executed
on Windows with specific language settings.
This problem is fixed. *This symptom is confirmed
to occur on Windows with German but is not with
Japanese, English and Chinese.
If version 4.3.8 does not still run properly,
please delete the following file and try executing
the software again.
* “C:\ProgramData” is a hidden folder. Please
unhide this folder in the explore setting.
- July 18, 2019
only: The system requirements of
the deep learning function are expanded. And
the operability is also improved.
- March 18, 2019
of human body detection is improved by deep
learning. And the operability is also improved.
This system is
intended to detect and follow one target as in the
case of recording a teacher giving a lecture. It
is not intended to track one target among multiple
objects or not intended for multiple moving objects
in a camera angle.
Please use this system
in the environment where the adjustment work can
be performed by the operator to deal with errors
1. Due to the use of image processing,
a wrong object may be detected as the target.
2. Depending on the shooting environment (camera
angle, distance, speed), the system may not be able
to follow (may lose) the tracking target.
The camera may not be able to track the target (the
tracking target may be lost).
System Recommended for latest version
Core i7-8750H (2.2GHz) or above
8GB or above
Display: 1920x1080 or above
GTX 1050Ti or later (GTX 1070 or later
Quadro P2000 or later
GeForce RTX 2060 or later
Quadro RTX 4000 or later
Ampere architecture (NVIDIA GeForce RTX30 series)
is not supported.
* You need to install
the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 10.2.
and install the latest GPU driver from NVIDIA's
WEB Browser (Web application Version only)
Panasonic Integrated Cameras