Dec. 2018 Ver.1.1.10
- AW-UE150 / UE155 are supported.
to be supported
- H.264 streaming (H.265 not to
- Streaming Modes: H.264(UHD)
/ H.264 / JPEG(UHD) / NDI|HX
- Resolutions: 3840x2160
/ 1920x1080 / 1280x720 / 640x360 / 320x180
- Frame rates: 60fps
/ 50fps / 30fps / 25fps / 24fps / 15fps
/ 12.5fps / 5fps
- Improved other functions
- The delay of streaming video is reduced.
- The time between the selection of a
camera by another app and the start of streaming
- CPU utilization at the OFF setting of
camera's audio distribution is improved.
- The following problems that occur on
AW-HE130/AW-HR140 are fixed.
may stop during video streaming.
some time passes with the camera connected,
it may go offline.
- When the proxy is set up by Windows
network settings, the camera is not recognized
and remains offline. This problem is fixed.
- Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit/64bit)
On Windows 7 or 8.1, some security programs
need to updated.
- Windows 7 (For 32bit-based KB3035131 , KB3033929 ) / (For
64bit-based KB3035131 , KB3033929 )
- "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing" (Update
for Universal C Runtime in Windows )
- * With the latest version, you do NOT need to
disable Secure Boot even if you use
this software after Windows 10 Creators
Update (Build 1709). (Updated on Dec. 2018)
- Integrated Camera
/ UE155, AW-HR140, AW-HE130,
AW-HE40/65, AW-UE70, AW-HE35, AW-HE38, AW-HE48, AW-HE58, AW-HN130, AW-HN40/65, AW-HN38, AW-UN70
- Confirmed version of camera's firmware
- AW-UE150 / UE155
- AG-UMR20/AG-UCK20：V1.11 or later
- AG-MDR25/AG-MDC20：V1.11 or later
- AW-HE130 series：V2.23 or later
- AW-HR140:V1.09 or later
- AW-UE70 series：V1.38 or later
- AW-HE40/70/65 series：V1.68 or later
- Through an application supported by USB
cameras, it looks as if USB video and audio
devices exist in the network.
It is possible
to receive video and audio from these devices
and use them for recording, etc.
- Up to 5 cameras can be registered.
- Automatic detection of cameras is possible.
Configuring the camera’s network settings is
Please refer to the Operation
Manual for more information.
Operation Manual (ENGLISH)
Operation Manual (CHINESE)