Aug. 2023 Ver.1.9.1 for Windows 11/ 10 (64bit)
- New models AW-UR100 has been added to the available PTZ cameras.
Mar. 2023 Ver.1.9.0 for Windows 11/ 10 (64bit)
- New models AW-UE160 has been added to the available PTZ cameras.
Apr. 2022 Ver.1.8.8
- New models AW-UE20 and AW-HE20 have been added to the available PTZ cameras.
- The software is compatible with Windows 11.
Jan. 2022 Ver.1.8.5
- New models AW-UE40, AW-UE50 and AW-UE80 have been added to the available PTZ cameras.
- The virtual camera devices* have changed to be registered as "camera" instead of "sound, video and game controllers" in Device Manager.
* Panasonic AV Stream Camera , Panasonic Virtual Microphone
Jul. 2021 Ver.1.7.4
- "Zoom Speed" has been added to the camera control GUI on the Panopto
You can control the zoom operation of AW-UE4.
Apr. 2021 Ver.1.6.7
- In certain cases, the video and audio may be out of sync. This issue
has been fixed.
- The first time you launch the application after installation, you no
longer see unnecessary administrator permission confirmations.
- When the user authentication setting on the camera side is ON, the
status of the camera account and password is now recognized
Sep. 2020 Ver.1.5.17
The streaming function has been improved
- The streaming will continue even if
the signal from the camera is interrupted
for a moment.
- The streaming will be performed correctly even when you change the
IP address of the registered PTZ cameras.
- There was a problem which the streaming started when the Edit screen
was closed. This problem has been fixed.
Aug. 2020 Ver.1.5.10
- AW-UE100* is supported (* Scheduled
to be launched at the end of August 2020)
CX series camera are supported
- Steaming mode: H.264(UHD) ,H.264, JPEG(UHD),
May 2020 Ver.1.4.19
- AW-HE42/68/75 are supported
AW-UE4 is supported
- You can use these models as like AW-UE70
POVCAM (AG-UMR20/AG-UCK20, AG-MDR25/AG-MDC20
) Ver.1.13 are supported.
- H.265 is not to be supported
- ON/OFF status of H.264 Transmission
setting can not be took.
- You can not operate Zoom when you use
the controller GUI with Panopto application.
- You can exit or minimize the apprication
software window with UI of WindowsOS (the
corner of screen "x" or "-"
- You can use the symbols for the account
and the password of the cameras.
- Streaming may stop when active camera
was switched. This problem has been fixed.
- The stability has been improved when
the application restarts.
Dec. 2018 Ver.1.1.10
- AW-UE150 / UE155 are supported.
to be supported
- H.264 streaming (H.265 is not
to be supported)
- Streaming Modes: H.264(UHD)
/ H.264 / JPEG(UHD) / NDI|HX
- Resolutions: 3840x2160
/ 1920x1080 / 1280x720 / 640x360 / 320x180
- Frame rates: 60fps
/ 50fps / 30fps / 25fps / 24fps / 15fps
/ 12.5fps / 5fps
- Improved other functions
- The delay of streaming video is reduced.
- The time between the selection of a
camera by another app and the start of streaming
- CPU utilization at the OFF setting of
camera's audio distribution is improved.
- The following problems that occur on
AW-HE130/AW-HR140 are fixed.
may stop during video streaming.
some time passes with the camera connected,
it may go offline.
- When the proxy is set up by Windows
network settings, the camera is not recognized
and remains offline. This problem is fixed.
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64bit)
On Windows 8.1, some security programs need
- "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing" (Update
for Universal C Runtime in Windows )
- * With the latest version, you do NOT
need to disable Secure Boot even if you use
this software after Windows 10 Creators Update
(Build 1709). (Updated on Dec. 2018)
- AW-UE150 /UE155
- AW-UE70 /UN70 : V1.38 or later
- AW-UE4 : 1.32 or later
- AW-HE130 /HN130 : V2.23 or later
- AW-HE40/65 /HN40/65/38 : V1.68 or later
- AW-HE42/68 /HE35/38/48/58: V1.68 or later
- AW-HR140 : V1.09 or later
- AG-UMR20 /AG-UCK20 : V1.11 or later
- AG-MDR25 /AG-MDC20 : V1.11 or later
- AJ-CX4000 /AJ-UPX900
- AG-CX350 /AJ-UPX360 /AG-CX200
- AG-CX10 /AG-CX98
- Through an application supported by USB
cameras, it looks as if USB video and audio
devices exist in the network.
It is possible
to receive video and audio from these devices
and use them for recording, etc.
- Up to 5 cameras can be registered.
- Automatic detection of cameras is possible.
Configuring the camera’s network settings is
Please refer to the Operation
Manual for more information.
Operation Manual (ENGLISH)
Operation Manual (CHINESE)