|| Ver 27.98-00-0.00
- Enhancement of usability in the state of being connected with ROP (AK-HRP1000/1005/HRP200 *)
On the premise that the camera is used at live events, specifications and functions are added.
- AK-HRP1000/1005 (It will be supported by updating.)
- AK-HRP200 Ver.4.01.00 or higer
- Items are added to MENU.
- SHADING is added to GRADING in V-Log mode selected for MAIN COLOR.
- SHADING is added to MAIN COLOR.
- Some of the specifications related to the connection with ROP are changed.
- GAIN, PED, GAMMA, BLACK GAM, KNEE, SCENE FILE etc.
- upport for ROP 5600K SW
If 5600K SW is turned on, W/B works as PRESET 5600K regardless of its list.
- Specification change of the camera’s GUI
- To simplify the setup process of connecting AK-HRP1000, this ROP’s IP connection account is added to the default account settings.
- Support for RETURN input
- TALLY light up according to the commands from ROP On AU-VCVF10.
- The time required for displaying GUI at boot-up is reduced.
- SYSTEM MODE can be changed by selecting the preset item.
- ISO BASE ([800B] / [5000B]) is displayed. (VF, MON OUT, LCD (VIEW))
- Support for the playback of multiple clips in succession as well as in order of selection
- RESTART button is added so that the camera can be rebooted, after NETWORK SEL is changed.
- For the following settings where VFR is possible, VFR ON/OFF Switching feature is provided.
REC FORMAT: LT codec
PIXEL: CROP mode
- The function of changing TCP/UDP port for IP control by ROP is added.
- The setting value for the fan’s rotational speed reduction is added.
- The following compatible wireless LAN module is added.
D-Link DWA171 (Australia)
- The following compatible EF lenses are added.
CANON CN-E70-200mm T4.4L IS KAS S
CANON CN-E18-80mm T4.4L IS KAS S
- Support for SHADING RAW output
- LongGOP50 and LongGOP25 are added to the supported formats for HD CROP mode.
Any of the three operations of REC-stop, card-insertion/removal and card-formatting may cause the system error E36* on rare occasions. That is corrected properly.
* This problem never affects recorded clips or cards.