|Firmware Version 0E.98-002-00.00
- 1. A pixel blemish may appear when the iris level is increased. This problem is fixed.
The process of blemish correction via ABB has been reviewed so that it is optimized.
ABB operating procedure is the same as usual.
- When attaching AK-HBU 500, the problem that the VF's upstream lamp glows temporarily is corrected.
- The influence on other CH by operation of PAINT VR is reduced.
The following functions are added. (Items are added to the related menus.)
- Support for Hi-Speed (HS)
HS items are added to FORMAT (High speed 2x, 3x, or 4x)
/29.97p, /23.98p, 2160/50p, /25p
/23.98p, 1080/50p, /25p
1080/59.94p -120fps, -180fps,
1080/50p -100fps, -150fps, -200fps
- Further change in color reproduction
COLOR REPRODUCTION -> COLOR TONE:
NORMALFChanges by this update
Ver.0E.OD: Colors of initial shipment (Ver.1.04-)
Ver.0E.11: Colors of the version (Ver.1.06-) released in April, 2018
- Change of color, position and width of Focus Bar
- LENS RET3 (Items are added to the related menus.)
- Black level adjustment for SDR signal when HDR is ON
- Combined display of CAM image and return image
- Indication of Yellow Tally on the Front VF when it is received
@Yellow Tally function is not available, so !LED is used as a substitute.
- Support for HDR output to SDI1 and SDI2
- Support for LAN TRUNK
Data transfer between the camera and CCU at 1Gbps
* This update will change the color reproduction. You can
select the color tone of former version in the menu.