||AJ-PG50 series Software (Firmware) Update Data
||Dec. 9, 2019
|VSI5989Q / 49.4MByte
||Copyright © Panasonic Corporation
||All Rights Reserved
||This software is update data for the applicable model above.
- RTMPS (RTMP over SSL), a streaming protocol, is supported.
- Security of the network authentication is improved.
part of specifications related to network security is changed along
with the strengthening of laws and regulations in certain regions.
If you use the user name and password without changing the initial
settings, a message is displayed prompting you to change them on
the network setting screen.
- There is no change just by updating the firmware, and any
operation is not required.
- After updating, if you connect to the camera by the web
application (P2 Browser and P2 Playlist) using initial password,
a message prompting you to change the authentication information
will be displayed. "Your user name and password are still set
to the default. Please change them immediately. "
- Please change the ID and PW as necessary.
|Hisotry of Release note
|Copy the update file of the Software (Firmware) to an SD
Software can be updated using this SD memory card.
refer to the procedure in the site.(Printing out of the procedure is recommended.)