||Software(Firmware) Update Data
||Aug 7 , 2018
||Copyright © Panasonic Corporation
||All Rights Reserved
||This software is update data for the
applicable model above.
The following problems are fixed.
- The audio level is lower by 20 dB during the recording or playback of a clip.
- The clips (.mp4) cannot be played back in the Media Player.
- When HDMI input format is changed, the video may be distorted.
- REC/Stream button operations do not match GUI REC/Stream indications or operations.
- Fade To Black will not work when the format is 1080/50i.
- 1080/60p streaming/recording cannot be carried out when the format is 1080/59.94i.
- Recording cannot be carried out if LOW is selected for encoding while the setting is at 1080i or 1080p.
- A PTZ camera will not stop panning even if you switch over from it to another while you are panning it.
- The selection screen for speed control will not be displayed if a PTZ camera is connected to SDI with its IP specified.
History of Release note
|Copy the downloaded software (Firmware)
to the system of AV-HLC100 using an USB memory.
Please refer to the procedure
in the site.(Printing out of the procedure is recommended.)