||AU-EVA1 series Software (Firmware) Update Data
||Jan. 31, 2019
AU-EVA1EJ AU-EVA1EN AU-EVA1ED AU-EVA1AN
|DV91000107Q / 30.5 MByte
Expected Time for Update
||Copyright © Panasonic Corporation
||All Rights Reserved
||This software is update data for the applicable model above.
- Additional Recording Format
4K/UHD 59p/50p 420_10bit@200Mbps
- IP Live Control
Please refer to our Website concerning the updates about operation checked products.
- Capturing function (still image [jpg] from video) is added.
- While recording or playback on HLG mode, Camera can convert HLG to SDR and then output it.
This works on LCD/SDI/HDMI respectively.
[Related menu] OUTPUT SETTINGS >
- Assignable to USER SW (LCD/SDI/HDMI respectively)
SDI OUT > SDI OUT HDR > [SDR/HDR]
HDMI OUT > HDMI OUT HDR > [SDR/HDR]
LCD HDR > [SDR/HDR]
- Status indication such as “HDR” or “SDR” on HOME MENU / EVA ROP
- OSD displays Focusing point. (m/ft switchable)
"SDI / HDMI" and "LCD" can be set individually.
OUTPUT SETTING > SDI/HDMI INDICATOR > FOCUS >
[feet / m / OFF]
OUTPUT SETTING > LCD INDICATOR > FOCUS >
[feet / m / OFF]
- 2ch AWB MEMORY (AWB A/B switchable)
CAMERA SETTING > WHITE > VALUE > [AWB MEMORY
A / [AWB MEMORY B]
- Increasing ease of use on system setting
Some functions assignable on USER SW
- “SETUP FILE” list popping up on display with pressing USER SW
Selectable from SLOT 1 or SLOT 2 when loading SETUP/SCENE FILE
- “VFR ON/OFF” switchable with USER SW
- Canon lens “CN-E70-200mm T4.4 L IS KAS S” and EXTENDER can be used in combination.
- SD card setting operability is improved to detect the card correctly.
i. LED lighted as soon as inserting SD card
Message modified to encourage reseating SD card
＊「CHECK CARD」->「REINSERT or CHECK
- Though in rare cases, some TV monitors couldn’t display the camera HDMI output.
It is improved.
- Audio menu configuration (CH1/CH2/STEREO/MIX) couldn’t be set to a built-in speaker output. This problem is fixed.
- The TIME ZONE information on CLIP was displayed with the plus time difference even if it is the minus time difference at TIME ZONE. This problem is fixed.
| History or Release note
|Copy the update file of the Software (Firmware) to an SD
Software can be updated using this SD memory card.
refer to the procedure in the site.(Printing out of the procedure is recommended.)