SetupTool Plus: Setup software with built-in Activation function
EasyIP SetupTool Plus is an application software that
runs on Windows.
In addition to settings for Panasonic cameras on the network,
you can view the images, update the camera, and activate various paid licenses for additional function*.
Plus Equipped with paid license activation function
You can activate the following licenses*
・AW-SFU60 (additional option of AW-UE160 compatibillity with SMPTE ST 2110)
・AK-SFC391 (additional option of AK-HC3900 compatibillity with SMPTE ST 2110)
*Purchase of the Software Key is required to available additional functions. Activation function is available only when an Internet connection is available.
Oct. 2023 Ver.1.4.9
• Activation function for AK-SFC391* has been added.
(*Additional option of AK-HC3900 compatibillity with SMPTE ST 2110)
• An error message may appear when you configur network settings or AutoIP settings from the app
if the camera's DNS Primary or Secondary Server Address was set to something other than 0.0.0.0.
This problem has been fixed.
Aug. 2023 Ver.1.4.7 (There is no software change.)
• AW-UR100 has been added to the available cameras.
Jun. 2023 Ver.1.4.7
• On models that use older protocols, such as the AW-HE130, http/https was not correctly determined when browsing the web screen built into the camera. This problem has been improved.
Mar. 2023 Ver.1.4.6
• New models AW-UE160 and AK-PLV100 have been added to the available cameras.
• Activation function for AW-SFU60* has been added.
(*Additional option of AW-UE160 compatibillity with SMPTE ST 2110)
Apr. 2022 Ver.1.3.10
• Depending on the network environment, a timeout may occur when moving to the NDI|HX License activation
screen, or you may not be able to connect to the network. The software has been modified to avoid this phenomenon as much as possible.
Mar. 2022 Ver.1.3.6
• Studio Camera Systems have been supported.
AK-HC3900, AK-HCU250, AK-UCU600 (when AK-NP600 is installed)
Feb. 2022 Ver.1.2.2
• New models AW-UE20 and AW-HE20 have been added
to the available PTZ cameras.
• Windows 11 has been added to the supported OS.
• The cameras can be communicated with https protocol.
• Even if the camera firmware is V2.10, "02.01" may not be displayed correctly. This issue has been fixed.
Jan. 2022 Ver.1.1.4
• New models AW-UE40,AW-UE50 and AW-UE80 have been added
to the available PTZ cameras.
• NDI|HX Upgrade License Key activation function has been
added. (It can be used when the PC is connected to the
Feb. 2021 Ver.1.0.35
• The operability at startup has been improved.
• An issue with the Network Settings screen has been
Oct. 2020 Ver.1.0.30 • The publisher's signature has
in the "public" field of the software to avoid alerts about
"unknown" publishers. There is no change in the functions and the
Sep. 2020 Ver.1.0.29 • The firmware update function is
in the local network environment.
• Administrator registration is now possible with AW-UE4
Aug. 2020 Ver.1.0.27 The software has been
Windows 10 (64bit) *
Windows 11 (64bit)
* Depending on the environment, the application may stop starting because the required libraries
are not installed.
If such a symptom occurs, please install the runtime.
Activattion function for the following paid licenses
• NDI|HX Upgrade
• AW-SFU60 (additional option of AW-UE160 compatibillity with SMPTE ST 2110)
• AK-SFC391 (additional option of AK-HC3900 compatibillity with SMPTE ST 2110)
*Activation function is available only when an Internet connection is available.