June 04, 2020
• Windows Server 2019 has been supported.
March 12, 2020
• AW-UE4 is added to the supported cameras.
• You can set the operation of the camera when connecting. ("Facing the front" / "Move to preset position" / "Do nothing")
• The operability is also improved. And others.
July 11, 2019
Ver.4.3 The system requirements of the deep learning function are expanded. And the operability is also improved.
* In order to detect with deep learning and get the best tracking performance, you need to install the NVIDIA GPU (Graphic Processing Unit) and install the CUDA Toolkit.
Deep learning detection can be used even if the GPU is not installed.
However, the application software cannot make the most of performance of the deep learning in this case.
System Requirements for latest version
A server PC is a PC for installing this software, and a Client PC is a PC for accessing the server and displaying the GUIs.
• Server PC
CPU: When up to 2 cameras can be connected simultaneously
Core i7-9700 3.00GHz 1P/8core or above
When up to 4 cameras can be connected simultaneously
Xeon Xeon Gold 6226R Processor (2.9GHz, 16core, 22MB, 2933MHz) or above
Memory: 16 GB or above
OS: Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2019
GPU(Graphic Processing Unit)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 or later
NVIDIA Quadro P4000 or later (P6000 or later recommended)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080/2080Ti (*)
NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 or later (RTX 5000 or later recommended) (*)
* Ampere architecture (NVIDIA GeForce RTX30 series) is not supported.
* When using GPU with Turing architecture (GeForce RTX or Quadro RTX),
please use Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016/2019.
* You need to install the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 10.2.
Download and install the latest GPU driver from NVIDIA's HP.
• Client PC
CPU: Core i5-2520M 2.50 GHz or above
Memory: 4GB or above
Display: 1920 x 1080 or above
Web browser: Google Chrome
• Remote Camera Panasonic remote camera
・AW-HN40HW/HK, AW-HE40SW/SK, AW-HE40HW/HK
• The Server PC, Client PC, and remote camera must exist on the same network, and a fixed local IP address must be set for each.
• This software does not operate in the DHCP environment.
About the Server Configuration
• Although this software can operate on a single-server configuration too, the number of remote cameras that can be controlled simultaneously can be increased by configuring the software with multiple servers.
• Up to four remote cameras can be controlled per one server.
Please refer to the Installation Procedures for more information.