Panasonic does not collect, store nor share within the organization any
personal information including pictures of targeted people in the auto
tracking software. Information registered in the auto tracking software
are stored only in the environments (PCs/servers) where the software is
installed and cannot be stored elsewhere.
Aug. 3, 2022
- NVIDIA GPUs with Ampere architecture can be used.
- Tracking performance for vertical movement of the subject has been improved.
May 30, 2022
- The Auto Start Area may not work in the face recognition mode. This problem has been fixed.
- Face recognition data may not be updated when using two GPUs. This problem has been fixed.
April 11, 2022
- The software has been confirmed to work on Windows 11. (No software changes)
December 24, 2021
- New models AW-UE40/UE50/UE80 have been added to available PTZ cameras.
- The ability has been added to cancel the selected face image when the face recognition button is turned off.
- The internal face recognition algorithm has been changed to improve the extensibility of future
- If you use a PC with two GPUs inserted, you can control eight cameras on the PC at the same time.
September 30, 2021
- P/T Limitation can be set in the app
Even if you are using the
P/T Limitation function, you can operate the P/T from an
external device such as a switcher.
(Only for Free-D compatible
models: AW-UE100, AW-UE150)
- All auto-tracking setting items can be saved and loaded as
- Face selection can be canceled with API commands
- The accuracy of human body detection has been improved.
Detection of bust-up shots
Detection during lower body
Detection when posture
Detection of small object
July 28, 2021
Operability has been improved in PTZ mode
Operability has been improved so that the Angle function does
not work even if a human body is detected in the Disable area.
Enlarged display button has been added for PTZ / Preset /
A slider has been added to mask left and right.
Focus Auto ON / OFF can be saved with Preset.
Operation setting items has been added when the camera is
April 7, 2021
Auto Zoom adjustment function has been added.
The function will work to keep the size of the subject constant.
* This function cannot be used with the AW-UE4.
The operability has been improved so that you can set the
time from when the human body is no longer detected until it is
judged as "Lost".
December 25, 2020
The following have been fixed or improved.
Tracking accuracy has been improved when tracking people
Automatic connection function has been added.
The function to specify the area to start tracking
has been added.
The function to start tracking without using face
authentication has been added.
The function to export / import setting data has
Supports connection with a PC whose IP Address
setting is DHCP.
The setting to save the Tracking state has been
A button has been added to enable / disable UI
operations on the Main screen / Controller panel.
It has been improved so that related files can be
deleted when uninstalling.
System Requirements for latest version
A server PC is a PC for installing this software, and a Client PC is
a PC for accessing the server and displaying the GUIs.
• Server PC
When up to 4 cameras can be connected simultaneously
CPU : 4 core or above, PASS Mark value is 7000 or above
- Operation-verified CPU
- Intel Core i7-4770K (3.50GHz)
- Intel Core i7-8750H (2.20GHz)
- Intel Core i7-11800H (2.30GHz)
- Intel Xeon Silver 4108 (1.80GHz)
- Intel Xeon Gold 5222 (3.80GHz)
- When up to 8 cameras can be connected simultaneously
2 CPUs : 4 core or above, PASS Mark value is 7000 or above
- Operation-verified CPU
- Intel Xeon Gold 5222 (3.80GHz) x 2 CPUs
Memory：16GB or above
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2022
Windows 10 64bit
- GPU(Graphic Processing Unit)
You need to install the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 11.4.1.
Download and install the latest GPU driver from NVIDIA's HP.
• Client PC
CPU：Core i5-2520M 2.50GHz or above
Memory：4GB or above
Display：1920x1080 or above
Web browser：Google Chrome
• Remote Camera
Panasonic PTZ cameras
AW-HN40HW/HK, AW-HE40SW/SK, AW-HE40HW/HK
• The Server PC, Client PC, and remote camera must
exist on the same network, and a fixed local IP address must be set
• This software does not operate in the DHCP
About the Server Configuration
• This software works even with a single server configuration,
but by configuring with multiple servers, it is possible to expand the number of remote cameras
that can be controlled at the same time.
• Set one of the servers that make up this software as the main server
for centralized management and the rest as the sub server for expansion.